Our policies are in place to ensure that you get quality healthcare in a timely manner. We ask that you read and comply with all policies.
- Established and new patients who DO NOT have an acute illness should schedule an appointment.
- Established and new patients who DO have an acute illness are encouraged to call for a “work-in” appointment.
Payment and Insurance
- Payment for any and all services is required at the time of service.
- If your account is more than 30days in arrears, you may be charged interest on the outstanding balance at 1.5% per month or the highest rate applicable laws allow.
Treatment and Prescriptions
- No prescription refills will be written, faxed or phoned in after our hours of operation. It is each patient’s responsibility to be sure that they do not run out of medication on a weekend or a holiday. Please allow 24 hours for prescription refills to be called into your pharmacy.
- No medication for any condition that a Triangle Family Care provider has not evaluated will be prescribed in person or over the phone.
- All minor patients (less than 18 years of age) NOT accompanied by a parent or legal guardian are required to present a dated, written permission slip from a parent or legal guardian stating that Triangle Family Care, P.A. has permission to treat the minor.
- All patients are expected to keep their accounts with Triangle Family Care, P.A. current and up to date.
- All patients are expected to keep Triangle Family Care, P.A. aware of changes in their name, address, insurance, and telephone number.